here are some similar pictures I found of miles (1st) and henry (2nd). what do you think?
same outfit
first baths
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
WOW!!! They look even more alike in pictures than in person! At any rate, they're both adorable!!! Of course, I may be a bit prejudiced, do you think????
I can certainly tell them apart. The shape of their head is different - the placement of their eyes and their chins are different. But they still do look like brothers and cuter than ever. Give them kisses from auntie and uncle!
5 comments:
WOW!!! They look even more alike in pictures than in person! At any rate, they're both adorable!!! Of course, I may be a bit prejudiced, do you think????
Exactly alike!
I can certainly tell them apart. The shape of their head is different - the placement of their eyes and their chins are different. But they still do look like brothers and cuter than ever. Give them kisses from auntie and uncle!
Yes, I think in pictures they look more alike than in person! Definitely borhters and DEFINITELY adorable:-)
It's like they're from the same gene pool...
Post a Comment