apparently I was in a "red" mood the other day. it took me until at least lunch time to notice that I had dressed both of the boys and myself in red. I don't get out much, so THIS has become blog worthy news. I apologize. apparently, this occasion has also called for a mini photo extravaganza...enjoy!

tummy time - for miles or henry?

belly rub for tinker

now THAT'S more like it!

miles is obsessed with toting his stool around to turn the lights on and off in every room of the house. such a helper.

miles & mommy

I attempted to take a shot of all three of us. this is just before I asked miles to come and lay down by henry. why didn't I foresee this becoming a disaster?

shortly after they clunked heads.
( I took the picture before comforting my newborn - now accepting your nominations for mom of the year)

we waited for daddy to come home for a group shot...smarter idea.
2 comments:
adorable!! it's so funny, i notice that i often dress genevieve like me by total accident. jeans and a hoodie for me? jeans and a hoodie for her. cords for me? cords for her. we must just get in a color mood and stick with it. at least we're consistent!
we can nominate each other for mother of the year after the time I gave Miles a baseball bat and sat him next to Josiah to take a picture...who could have possibly predicted disaster in that situation??
Post a Comment