Friday, March 26, 2010

two months old

ALREADY?!?! my thoughts exactly. I'm not really sure where the last month went, but I'm happy to report that henry is growing into his little body. he seems to have less "tummy issues" and is turning into a very happy and much more content little baby. it seemed that prior to about week seven, if he was not sleeping or eating, he was screaming. poor guy (and poor mom & dad!). these days he is enjoying life! he loves to lay on the floor and look at his toys or watch miles run circles around him. in fact, he prefers to be laying down rather than held. we know the moment he starts to get tired and can get him tucked in for a good nap before it is too late...if you know what I mean. he is sleeping about 4-5 hours at night and goes right back to sleep after eating. he has finally decided that the car seat is not a torture chamber and will even crack a smile at his monkey mirror when he thinks we aren't looking. little stinker :) he is such a strong baby and amazes us with his incredible head control. he's growing like a weed and changing everyday. here are the latest stats from the doctor and this month's photo shoot. enjoy!

NAME: henry kyle kroening
WEIGHT: 12 lbs 5 oz [66 %ile]
HEIGHT: 24 1/2 in. [95 %ile]

our little easter bunny
a bunny purse? now that's a bit much...

say cheese!

henry has a LOT to say these days

the monthly chair shot


here's a little behind the scenes action:
we tried the basket...not so much.

auntie beth helped with the smiles...

...and the screams!

3 comments:

Jan said...

I'm laughing at the Easter basket grass!

Friedt Family said...

He is so adorable!! I love that he has so much to "say" all the time....takes after his big brother. I'll bet I can teach Henry to say Mensa even sooner than I taught Miles:-)

Melissa said...

How nice that you and Beth can do your photo shoots together! Such cute pictures; Henry's really changing fast. Love 'em!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...