


here's yet another reason to nominate me as mom of the year: I decided that I just HAD to get this on video. so I ran to get the video camera and shut his bedroom door as I left. I knew that if he followed me to the kitchen, he wouldn't go back to read his book to bobo the gorilla. when he tried to open the door, he somehow locked the door. I attempted to convince him to unlock it, but he had NO idea what I was saying. he just kept saying "hi mommy!", because he could see me under the door. after about 10 minutes of fiddling with it, I had to remove the door knob in order to rescue him AND the dogs. let's just say that I didn't get to tape it with the video camera...the moment had passed.



2 comments:
Heidi, Michael, and Nina say "it's a lot of look"! And you know you're going to have to fight me for Mom of the Year! ;-)
Yes, very fashion forward Miles, nice work!
Post a Comment