Friday, July 11, 2008

we love summer

miles is fully enjoying his first summer home with mommy. I truly feel blessed to be able to spend this time with him and have especially enjoyed watching him grow and change. as you can see by the pictures, he is smiling a lot and working on strengthening those neck muscles with tummy time. I recently found a neat toy bar that collapses down so he can see the lights and toys when he's on his tummy. his feet have been going non-stop with all of the kicking he does and he's grown especially fond of his fists. we are working on establishing something resembling a routine. not easy given the number of trips we are taking. in the very least, I'd like to get bedtime under control and see if we can't get him to sleep through the night soon! stay tuned for updates! here are some pictures from our walk with daddy the other day too...enjoy!

2 comments:

JoAnn/Jerry said...

He is so-o-o cute!! Changes every time I see a new picture! I haven't seen him in a week so I need "a fix"!!!

Great Grandma G

The Repedes said...

Oh, the Tummy Time Gym! We bought that for Will when he was ~3m old because I was worried he wasn't getting enough tummy time, which meant he would never learn to crawl, therefore never learn to read. My family gave me SO much crap!! Miles sure is a cutie!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...