ethan: "hey miles, I'm ethan. our mommies and daddies say we're going to be best buddies!"
miles: "cool, but can you get your hand off my head?"
ethan: "sure thing, is this ok?"
miles: "dude, that is NOT ok! I'm so embarrassed!"
ethan: "sorry man, I'm new at this 'buddies' thing. it'll never happen again...I promise!"
miles: "it's ok, we can still be best buds. thanks for letting me come hang out at your house."
ethan: "anytime pal!"
3 comments:
that was just too cute and too perfect, they are getting so big and so dang cute, the girls will be after these two boys for sure
jess
Oh boy! That was perfect. It will be great to use as blackmail when they are older! Anna
Congratulations ! I think those are the cutest little guys around!Hope to get to see him in person. Jim and Linda
Post a Comment