this past saturday, june 29th, was a big day in the life of little miles. he woke up in the big crib in his own room. a milestone as he had spent every night until that point in the pack n play in our room. I have to admit that it was a bit sad for me to lay him down friday night...but he slept great and I can now recommend our baby monitor to others with confidence! during his early morning feeding, he was talking and smiling at me...one of my favorite moments of everyday....when I received an even greater gift from miles...his first giggle! a few hours later he giggled for his daddy too! I guess I figured that since we were on a roll with new adventures that day we keep it going. so, miles took a bath in the big bath tub for the first time! he's getting a little long for the sink and, as you can see from the pictures, he thoroughly enjoyed himself...thanks to his awesome duck washcloth that we got as a gift from uncle matt's parents! well, just when we thought that we couldn't squeeze anymore excitement into our day...miles did one more new thing...he found his fists! that's right...he is now able to get his fist into his mouth. ok, so it's still a bit jerky...but hey...he is only 5 weeks old! our little baby is growing too fast. I'm just trying to soak it all in and I feel very fortunate to be able to spend all summer with him. my new goal is to update our blog more often so you all can continue to share in the daily happenings of mr. miles!
I got caught up with postings...so be sure to scroll down...WAY down!!
2 days ago






2 comments:
he is still cute as ever.
love him much.
he is getting cuter everyday
can't wait to see him again.
take care, hope all stays well for you great parents
jess
So sweet!! I can't believe how big he is getting already! I can't wait to meet him in real life! We'll have him and the Repede boys formatting spreadsheets in no time!
Meg
Post a Comment