to say these are late would be the understatement of the year. poor henry...I guess this is what being the second child will do. this month henry has been busy chewing on his toes, drooling, learning to roll, drooling, mastering the grab-and-hold-a-toy technique, drooling, sleeping through the night, drooling, smiling and giggling, oh and did I mention drooling?? he is an absolute joy and such a content baby. he's in LOVE with his big brother and we are in love with watching their brotherly bond form. it is so sweet. I'm not sure what henry weighs these days, but he seems to be smaller than miles was. in fact, the outfit in these pictures was miles' fourth of july get-up...when he was 6 weeks old. they are both l-o-n-g and slim, but henry doesn't seem to have the cheeks that miles did. we will get updated stats next month. in the meantime, enjoy the latest monthly pictures!
2 days ago












2 comments:
Red, White and Blue was never so beautiful!!!! What a cutie!!! Of course, I'm a bit prejudiced too, but patriotic!!!!
Great Grandma G
I love this little guy, what an absolute sweetheart!!! Awesome pics...I want to reach right in and give him a big hug!!
Post a Comment