Monday, June 21, 2010

testing...

I had a little fun with the boys the other day and now I'm testing out some new settings on the blog. bear with me...

6-15 henry bug chester race 104

6-15 henry bug chester race 120

6-15 henry bug chester race 142

6-15 henry bug chester race 176

6-15 henry bug chester race 152

6-15 henry bug chester race 082

4 comments:

Friedt Family said...

New pictures = LOVE! Hard to take bad pictures with such adorable subjects:-)

Jerry/JoAnn said...

I love the "rolling over" picture of Henry!! Looks like he's loving it!!!

Great Grandma G

Great Grandma Sissy said...

Baby Henry is getting so big and strong, A very happy little guy. Love, Grandma Sissy

Great Grandma Sissy said...

Miles, I love that you know the whole alphabet.. Can't wait to have you sing your ABC's to me.
Love, Grandma Sissy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...