Monday, June 21, 2010

happy father's day

I think it would be an understatement to say that kyle is a great daddy. I have been in awe since the day that miles was born at how naturally becoming a dad was to him. now that we have two boys, it has only gotten better. he can't wait for them to get up in the morning and makes all the time in the world to just sit and play with both of them. if kyle has left for work before miles wakes up, all I hear is "where's daddy?" and the way miles' face lights up when kyle walks in the door would melt anyone's heart. henry gives his daddy such a big gummy grin and loves to giggle at him when he makes funny noises. I know that kyle will never let a day go by when he doesn't tell the boys that he loves them and that he's proud of them. for that, I am certain they will grow up to be better human beings. what a gift. so here's to all the daddies out there. thank you for loving your little ones. you are important!

6/20/10 06:08 PM

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great tribute, and Kyle surely deserves it!!! I've watched how good dads we have in the family and are proud of all of them!!

Great Grandma G

Friedt Family said...

So true!! He is an amazing daddy to his boys, they are very lucky! Do we know how to pick 'em or what Rob?!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...