wednesday night was the free kids fair downtown. it wasn't exactly the most fabulous of rides and activities, but hey, it was free! miles enjoyed the face-painting (he calls it his joe mauer baseball), the build your own garden, and did not so much enjoy the opportunity to spray the fire hose. c'mon kid, who wouldn't love to spray a pretend fire while two other kids are doing the same and a large crowd of people is watching...my kid, that's who! he completely freaked out when he got up to the fireman and kyle tried to set him down. maybe next year. the weather was absolutely perfect. 70 degrees, sunny, and breezy. we were able to wear jeans and sweatshirts with our flip flops...that is my favorite! I'm not sure if we'll venture down there for one more funnel cake or have to wait for the county fair...but whatever the case may be, I know we all ate our fair share this year!
2 days ago
















3 comments:
your pictures are gorgeous!
thank you jan!
I second Jan's comment, the pictures are amazing! The one of you and the boys is a definite framer!!!
Post a Comment