2 days ago
Friday, June 4, 2010
busy bug
henry has been busy these past couple of weeks. he has mastered the art of rolling from back to tummy (no luck with the other direction...yet). it was so fun to watch him figure out how to do it. I had just commented on how he was completely disinterested in rolling. lo and behold, about half an hour later, he proved me wrong! beth, jen, blair, and I were sitting on the floor playing with him when he just sort of stretched and flipped over.
as of now, he's not all that interested in rolling very often and seems content with laying on his back and turning around in circles. so besides the occasional roll...henry has been busy chewing on everything. now, when I say everything, I mean anything he can shove into his mouth: a toy, blanket, his hands, his feet, our hands/cheeks/shoulder/forearms (not feet!) - you name it, he will try to eat it.
I knew that there was a real chance that he would follow in his big brother's footsteps and pop a couple of chompers around four months. voila! we have teeth!! both bottom ones to be exact. he looks so old with them, but there is nothing cuter than a baby with two tiny pearly whites sticking out. I will try to get a better picture than this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







3 comments:
Good job little bug!! Love the little toofers:-) He is so squeezably cute, what a doll:-)
Yeah! He is just sooo cute!
Wow what a cutie, he is always so happy!
Post a Comment