auntie jen is such a funny storyteller!we went to church on sunday morning and then back to nana and papa's for an ENORMOUS easter dinner. ham, cheese potatoes, green bean casserole, carrots, jello salads, potato salad, coleslaw, rolls, am I missing anything?? oh yeah...THREE kinds of pie! coconut cream, lemon meringue, and key lime. is your mouth watering yet? yummy.
(henry was NOT fussy until this very moment...I swear)
the easter bunny was good to all three of the boys this year. they each received a bib or two, snack cup, and some fun toys from nana and papa's bunny. miles and henry also had baskets delivered to our house filled with new swimsuits, books, toys (thank you dollar spot at target), and a few eggs stuffed with yogos. here are some cute pics of the boys and their baskets:
easter egg hunt!
miles had a blast finding easter eggs and, more importantly, discovering the jelly beans hidden inside each plastic egg...score.

after miles took a nap we headed out to the farm to spend the rest of easter with grandpa, conrad and sara, and clayt and jess. this meant MORE food...but I'm certainly not complaining. who doesn't love to eat?? lucky for miles and henry the easter bunny hopped over to grandpa's too!
playing bubbles with uncle clayt
henry telling grandpa all about lifeone of THE highlights of the entire weekend for miles was riding around in the ranger with grandpa. he looks so tiny sitting on the seat. they buzzed around outside for awhile and then clayt took miles out to see the calves. such fun. the weather was picture perfect...not always the case on easter sunday in minnesota.
it was a BUSY weekend, but we don't complain. we feel blessed to have our families close by and even more blessed that miles and henry are surrounded by so many people who love them.














3 comments:
Love the picture of grandpa and the boys! Did you call ahead and tell him to wear yellow? It's a framer :)
What's 50/50 soda? Never heard of that one.
I do know what that green stuff growing in your yard is, but I've yet to see any here. ;-)
I agree with Jen, the one of Randy with the boys is a framer! What a proud grandpa, it's adorable!!
Post a Comment