1. miles is giving up the sippy cup in exchange for a big boy cup. this is a bit of a messy transition, but he's so proud of himself and I find comfort in knowing that he's consuming more than two swallows of milk each meal. I think we might have the only non-milk-guzzling child in the history of mankind.


1. henry is now batting at toys! it is so fun to see him reach up with his jerky hand motions. it is still a bit hit-and-miss...but we're getting there. he is kicking like a mad man. I think that his feet help propel his arms up up and away! he's also juuuuust starting to giggle a little bit. I haven't really caught it on tape, but I did manage to get a little giggle after his bath. I've included a little video. enjoy.


these last few pictures are just because. because I think they are cute.





2 comments:
I love, love, love the video!! I think it's adorable when he "talks"! What a sweet baby!
i LOVE that first pic of the two boys together. miles' wild smile and henry's little smirk reeks of ruckus to come... :)
Post a Comment