henry is growing like a weed and changing everyday. I will update more later. but for now...some much anticipated photos:
new outfit from great grandma & grandpa greseth


he is loving his time in the big crib, but still sleeping in the bassinet by mommy & daddy at night.

who doesn't love snuggling on the couch?


did we mention how L-O-N-G henry is?


full tummy in the middle of the night:

3 comments:
I can't believe how much Henry looks like momma!! Especially in pictures! He is adorable just like his older brother, I love the picture of the three of you on the couch:-) Imagine the picture when #3 arrives:-)
He is gorgeous! And I'm pretty sure he can already share clothes with Kyle and Reed! ;-)
Looking good, mama! The boys are as cute as ever. I love that you took a midnight photo of Henry. Good work on the baby burrito...ahh swaddling, how I love you.
Post a Comment