Tuesday, February 2, 2010

jaundice? me??

henry had a bout with jaundice that required numerous blood draws and multiple trips to the clinic. the poor guy has 4 holes in each heel. we are happy to report that as of yesterday his billirubin levels are falling and we have the "all clear" from the doctors.
do my eyes look yellow to you?
warm and cozy...now would be when the nurse says "undress him down to a dry diaper"...so cruel.
waiting at the lab
yowzers

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad to hear you are all clear with the jaundice and no more pokes, benn thinking of you
love your auntie jess

sara said...

I had jaundice too! That means that you're gonna be AWESOME!

<3 Aunt Sara

The Repedes said...

I also had jaundice, it DOES mean you are awesome and you will love data...

love the pictures of him all curled up. makes me wanna...visit him!

Jan said...

Poor little foot!

Melissa said...

What a cutie...of course! I hope you're feeling great and enjoying life as a family of four. :)
Just wanted to throw this out there: Bennett and I are coming down 2/12-2/15...will you be around and up for a quick visit sometime that weekend? Just let me know!

Friedt Family said...

I LOVE the one of his little eyes all crossed and yellow...he looks like he's thinking "Seriously, another picture....really?!" Too cute! Love you little buddy:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...