we've hit the double digits in the baby k.2 countdown!! I'm feeling great and cannot believe how much my belly has popped straight out. these are the 24 week pictures from two weeks ago. yes, I'm larger now.
You have definitely popped out but you are all baby! You look amazing mama, keep up the good work:-) We can't wait to meet Baby K.2 in a few short months!! Yay!!!
Ok... where's your "baby gender" voter?!? You are totally having a girl! you look like you are carrying different! Come on, get it out - I think it'll be interesting to see what people think!
3 comments:
you look so cute!
You have definitely popped out but you are all baby! You look amazing mama, keep up the good work:-) We can't wait to meet Baby K.2 in a few short months!! Yay!!!
Ok... where's your "baby gender" voter?!? You are totally having a girl! you look like you are carrying different! Come on, get it out - I think it'll be interesting to see what people think!
Post a Comment