Thursday, October 1, 2009

finally fall

I have to admit that although I loved the weather we had here this summer, I have been waiting for the crisp fall air to arrive. imagine my delight when we woke up to 55 degree temps! last week was soggy, cool, and rainy, but I had to work the entire week (yes, FIVE whole days - it was not an easy task). this week has been chilly, but I'm pumped to bust out my warm sweaters. not to mention the fact that I do not own any summer maternity clothes! miles loves to take walks outside and collect things like leaves, sticks, acorns, and pine cones. he still loves to take a wagon ride and gets fairly upset when we have to put the wagon away. here are some recent photos from the other day:
a boy and his leaf

playing ball with daddy

picking the last of this year's tomatoes - miles has LOVED to do this!
he shoots...he scores!
and to think - kyle wants to tear this ol' hoop down

the latest - pushing the wagon

3 comments:

Jan said...

that last picture in the wagon is gorgeous!

Friedt Family said...

I LOVE the one of him shooting the basketball, the colors are great!!

Anonymous said...

great pictures, my favorite is the last one in the wagon, i want that in my kitchen. miss you and xoxox
love auntie jess

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...