after days & days of clouds, rain, and SNOW...we finally had some lovely weather today. I headed out to take some seventeen month "fall-ish" pictures of miles. we are still hoping to make it to the orchard, but time is running out. he got a little antsy toward the end... thank you bribery & candy corn. I swore I wouldn't use that tactic, but it works EVERY time! he turned seventeen months on the 22nd and has definitely turned into a little boy. he is a walking tape recorder and feels the need to label (say the name for) everything. he goes around saying "dog", "window", "airplane" (when he hears one), "tv", "doggies", etc. what he sees, he says. unfortunately for mom & dad...what he hears, he also says. yikes! he's starting to put words together. he pointed at my sweatshirt when he came home tonight and said "jacket off". he'll be rattling off sentences soon! his new favorite game is to be chased. he says "get you" and runs away. adorable. we are in the final stages of moving him into his new "big boy room" - pictures soon. but in the meantime...I hope these will do. enjoy!
2 days ago








3 comments:
those are great pictures! I like the first one best too!
OMG, can you please get an audio clip of him saying 'peace out'? I can just hear it - TOO CUTE!!
I love it. The fall pics are fabulous. He's looks so grown up in that barber chair!
Post a Comment