we have officially hit the crazy crawler baby stage! this little guy is so full of energy! he is constantly on the move and huffing and puffing around the house. he's decided that splashing in the dogs' water is great and he can get there in a flash! poor dogs spend most of their day whining for me to take their dishes down off the counter. (the nerve) miles is standing up to anything & everything and just starting to figure out that he can slide his feet to move instead of sit down, crawl, and stand back up. I'm sure he'll be "cruising" the furniture in no time. he's a great eater and will gobble up any type of table food. I'm still making some baby food simply because it's easy and I know how much he's eating. he's drinking all his daytime milk from a sippy cup and nurses only right away in the morning and right before bed. we're hoping to be totally on a sippy cup at a year. he has recently discovered that squealing at the top of your lungs can be quite entertaining and you will receive immediate attention when you do so. miles' love for all things electronic continues. he's especially fond of remotes and phones - cell phones, regular phones, he doesn't discriminate. he works so hard when he's awake that he sleeps like a log. he takes 1 1/2-2 hour naps in the morning and afternoon and he's also sleeping from 7:30pm - 6:30am...he is his father's son! I figured that since he loves to sleep and LOVES to read, we would capture some shots with his books and night-night garb. ENJOY!
2 days ago



2 comments:
I love "bribing him to sit". I'm always throwing lotion bottles and such at the babies trying to make them be still for a picture!
Those are some spectacular toothies you've got, Miles! Now, perhaps you can turn some of your growing energy to your hair... :)
Post a Comment