Tuesday, March 3, 2009

I want...I want...I WANT!

miles will stop at nothing to get to the DVD player. I have tried propping up pillows, barricading the front with the music table, and pulling him back over & over. to no avail. we are going to have to figure out some clever way to move it up off the floor. why is it on the floor you ask? well the TV in the living room is on a small cabinet that I bought for c-h-e-a-p about 8 years ago and "design on a dimed" - making it look somewhat current. well - there is no place to put the DVD player that we use to watch miles' beloved signing time. this is one persistent monkey and I'm out of solutions. any ideas?

nothing stops this baby!

check out the pillows -look how much he loves signing time!
on a side note: yes...we know the plethora of cords under the cabinet is unsafe. I purchased a jumbo box of baby proofing goodies just the other day.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Can't help you, I've got the same problem. I just say "no" and pick them up and move them...about a million times a day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...