Friday, March 13, 2009

it was bound to happen...

...miles did something for the first time while I was at work :( won't be the last time I'm sure! luckily grandma was there to capture it on film. he's been trying oh-so-hard to stand up to the furniture, but hadn't figured out how to get his feet underneath himself. as of this afternoon...he's got it!

3 comments:

Sleger Family said...

Wow, Miles and Kylie are going to have to get together, she's at the same stage right now! SO fun to see how excited they get when they discover they have gotten up all by themselves!

Laurie and Brian said...

Hey Robin -
He's so smart! I can't wait to see him again. My mom says he's just as smiley and warm as ever! Hope you are doing well.

Jan said...

Just you wait...he'll be walking in no time!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...