miles sure is learning a LOT these days. we are continually amazed at how fast he is growing and changing. it seems like just yesterday that we were swaddling him and giggling about how loud he was when he filled his diaper. now he's figuring out the world and examining everything. he's a very contemplative little baby and loves to hold things in his hands and turn them around to inspect them. he's recently begun to eat 'puffs' - gerber's expensive, but oh-so-yummy (and convenient), version of cheerios. he's also eating breakfast - some kind of fruit and rice cereal. just a few days ago he tried milk in a sippy cup for dinner. it's a messy undertaking, but he seems to be a fan!
You're doing great! I also had JR drinking milk out of a sippy on his 1st birthday, we were done with bottles. Guess who are still drinking out of bottles around here these days? Yep, I've got some work to do.
1 comment:
You're doing great! I also had JR drinking milk out of a sippy on his 1st birthday, we were done with bottles. Guess who are still drinking out of bottles around here these days? Yep, I've got some work to do.
Post a Comment