Wednesday, January 28, 2009

baby legs

so I've seen BABY LEGS on lots of websites and think they are so CUTE! true to my bargain hunting ways...I decided to make a pair before investing in a "real" pair. well...they turned out so great that I think I'll be making a few more pair and save some money. besides being adorable, they are quite functional for a little guy learning to cruise around. they keep him warm without the bulk of his jeans or other such mini-man pants :) kyle was skeptical...but who could resist this??

doing his best jazzercise moves...

6 comments:

Friedt Family said...

Um, is my nephew being forced to wear LEG WARMERS?? Is it 1983?? Kidding, what a cool idea...maybe I can talk you into making your niece/nephew a pair or two next fall/winter??:-)

Jan said...

Okay, I've never seen those! Will you post directions on how you made them...they are super cute!

kyle and robin said...

they are super easy...
1. buy cute adult knee high socks
2. cut off the foot
3. put on baby
4. enjoy!

Matt and Sarah said...

Does Kyle have a matching pair, and can we get that on camera?

Anonymous said...

Omigosh...i have never heard of those but they are a great idea!! They would work fabulous for Kaia and her potty training:-) No pants to pull up! I love it...kevin would kill me though if I had her in leg warmers (good call beth:-))i hear "lets get physical" playing in the background:-)

The Repedes said...

Do you have to do anything to the end you cut the foot off of? How do you keep them from unravelling?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...