...it's cold. I know this is hardly news to anyone living in the midwest right now, but I had to make that clear before I share with you why I am LOVING this weather! rochester public schools has canceled classes again tomorrow :) for those of you counting...that means we have had THREE snow and/or cold days in the past month. oddly enough, all three have been on the days I work! now I do feel a bit bad for my fabulous job-share partner, kate. she so deserves a few extra days at home with her girls. but because I have no control over these decisions...I will be grateful for the unexpected time home with my monkey! and seriously...how could I not be excited to see this face?


2 comments:
What a ham! I love the booties! See you guys in a few weeks.
I can't believe how big Miles has gotten! We need to find a time to come meet the little man! Hope all is well with the Kroening's!
Post a Comment