guest blogger: miles kroening
hi everyone! I think you all should know that I found the most delicious and fun toy the other day. and guess what? everyone has them...TOES! my toes are so yummy. I like to grab a hold of both of my feet and then chew on my toes. such fun and so convenient :) my mommy said she is going to post a video of my giggling at her and daddy. mommy makes funny noises and daddy rubs my back, legs, and arms. they sure do know how to make a baby smile. I'm getting real good at laughing and putting things in my mouth. I also found out that my thumb is pretty fun to chew on but for some reason mommy keeps giving me my pacifier instead. I heard her say that she doesn't want me to be a "thumb-sucker". I'm just trying it out, but I still love my pacifier!! I'm growing up fast and learning new things everyday. keep visiting the blog so that you can catch up on all of my new tricks!
3 hours ago










No comments:
Post a Comment