Monday, September 15, 2008

fotobugz - three months

miles had his three month pictures taken at a local photographer last week. unfortunately, he wasn't too smiley, but we managed to get a some good shots anyway! here is the link if you want to check them out:

www.fotobugz.com

click on "FOTOBUGZ SITE" and a new window will pop up. along the top you will need to click on "CLIENTS" - the password is 'kroening'

happy viewing!!

2 comments:

The Repedes said...

Miles,

Those are some great pictures, but you could use some hair!

Love,
Collin

Jan said...

Hi Robin, I'm an Ike refugee here at your Aunt Sherry's house (she's Granny Sherry to us) and I ran across your blog on her computer. Those are super cute pictures of Miles. We don't have winter hats and such like that down here in Texas...I don't think I've ever seen a bare-butted baby in a hat (unless it was a cowboy hat) and long socks, too precious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...