I began by titling this post all things green, but I found it to be uninspiring. there had to be other ways to say green. so I went where all good scholars go - wikipedia - and found a gaggle of interesting names for the color green: celadon, chartreuse, clover, jade, lime, olive, myrtle, teal, and (my personal fave) viridian. after consulting the color wheel, I found that, although shamrock green would be the most suitable for the holiday at hand, most of the decor came in hooker's green. who knew?
and so, this year's st. patty's day celebration was filled with all things hooker's green:
1. green food
2. green attire
3. green (dare-I-say obnoxious) accessories
4. green decor
5. and little leprechauns galore!
3 hours ago



















2 comments:
The all kids shot is priceless....Josiah is obviously SUPER thrilled:-0
not as thrilled as Henry in the 8th picture. he should have W T F stamped on his forehead in that one.
Post a Comment