Thursday, May 6, 2010

a whole new world

little henry bug is really enjoying all of the "new" (or at least new-to-him) toys that we recently pulled out.
exhibit A: the bumbo seat

exhibit b: chewy toys
we are anticipating some chompers any day now
(miles had two toofers at four months!)
exhibit c: the exersaucer
exhibit d: the jumperoo
exhibit e: the mirror
here are a few more pictures of the little guy. he's growing so fast! we are having a blast with him and look forward to seeing his big smile everyday. he's even started to giggle...I'll work on getting it on camera and posting a video. it is precious.

he's starting to stick his little bum in the air during tummy time
chatting with grandma sissy - he's a talker!
REEEEEACHING for the bee
happy, happy, HAPPY
ready for a nap in the sleep sack

5 comments:

Friedt Family said...

He is SOO adorable, I know I'm biased but I've never seen a cuter Bug in my life!!

Matt and Sarah said...

oh man, the sleep sack! how quickly i forget. love it. is it me or is henry's profile just like miles'? way to cook up another cutie!

Jan said...

Such sweet smiles!

kyle and robin said...

yep - it's the same profile with a slightly less enormous head :)

Kate said...

Oh my goodness Robin, he looks exactly like Miles did. They could be twins! Hope all is well with you and your family!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...