we had the video camera out tonight as dinner wound down and we caught Miles in his continued tomfoolery. this included his constant claim that his name is, "'Siah" (short for cousin Josiah) which he thinks is hilarious. we also asked him what the name of his unborn baby sibling should be. he says it should be, "Signing" (short for Signing Time, his favorite video to watch EVER). this was the last bit that we caught, requested by Sarah last Wednesday. at this point he was desperate to get out of his chair and finally watch some Signing Time DVDs after his bath and before bed.
**UPDATE** we wanted to thank uncle brian for teaching this to miles
2 days ago



4 comments:
YES! I love, love, love it. The fact that he is so desperate to get out of the chair makes it even funnier. Miles buddy, I hope you enjoyed your video. :)
That is great! Who taught him that anyways?
Kyle you should teach him to make fun of Harm's fishing hat.
Shawn
I taught him right!
Post a Comment