Thursday, July 9, 2009

no no

each and every night kyle & I go in to check on our sleeping monkey - not necessarily at the same time - but we like to make sure he's all tucked in and covered up. I just went in to make sure he wasn't cold (a possibility with short pj's on) and tinker followed me in there. I turned the hallway lights on dim and found the little guy passed out on his back lying on his two blankets. typical. he stirred a little when I gently pulled them out from under him. as I was about to cover him back up, tinker decided he needed to shake out some sort of itch. cue jingling collar. I figured he wouldn't move a muscle - we all know how much this kid LOVES his slumber. well he didn't wake up - just b-a-r-e-l-y opened one eye, said "no no" and passed out again. does this mean we say "NO" to our dogs too much? highly likely.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...