Thursday, July 9, 2009

big brother

we are excited to announce that miles is going to be a big brother!! you read that right. baby kroening #2 is due on january 26th, 2010. I have been feeling super nauseous and tired this summer, which has made for some less than thrilling days for miles. I feel bad that I haven't had the energy to do all of the things I had hoped to do with him during my summer off, but we are hanging in there. with the end of the first trimester in sight, I'm hopeful that relief of some sort will follow. I'm not going to count on it though, as the "morning" sickness (a.k.a. morning, noon, night sickness) lasted until about 20 weeks with miles. I've already started to show and sort of happy to announce that the maternity clothes are about to make a comeback! I must say that I am a fan of the expandable waist pants :) plus, I feel like maternity shirts at least make me look preggo and not just like I indulged in one too many mini donuts at this year's rochesterfest...because I didn't. I swear.

7 comments:

Matt and Sarah said...

It's a girl - I can tell!

Sleger Family said...

Congratulations you guys!! I hope the next Kroening baby is just as relaxed and happy as the first!!

Jan said...

Woo-Hoo!

Laurie and Brian said...

yay! another little peanut:)

Friedt Family said...

Can't wait to meet Baby Kroening #2!! Josiah is so excited to have TWO cousins so close in age....imagine all the fun to come:-)

Anonymous said...

Like we said after all of the grand-puppies.
"Enough with the puppies, BRING ON THE BABIES!"
Thanks for listening guys!
We couldn't be happier to be waiting for grandbaby #3 :)
Love, Grandma and Grandpa!

The Repedes said...

Congratulations! What a blessing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...