last year I was due to give birth on mother's day (may 11th) and in protest of still being preggo, I wore a non-maternity shirt. not a good decision - click
here to see why. that all seems like ages ago now! miles (and daddy) bought me a beautiful lily to plant in the backyard. it's called a "hush little baby", so appropriate! we went over to my parent's house for brunch with my mom & grandmas. we feasted on a huge spread of delicious french toast bake, egg bake, fresh fruit, breads, bacon, and sausages/peppers. delish. on a side note: my grandma becker recently underwent major thoracic surgery and she looks FABULOUS!! it was wonderful to be able to spend time with all of the special moms in my life.

the whole gang...minus helen

the guys making bloody marys

miles and his crazy uncle marc

daddy cutting up fruit for miles who apparently discovered how nicely his finger fits into his nostril!

miles' auntie nykkole & grandma
I think the best part of the day was reflecting on the last year with my little monkey. I feel so blessed to be able to be his mom. he is a beautiful baby boy - inside and out. he spoiled me with lots of kisses and hugs.

happy mother's day to all of you moms out there - I hope you all took a moment to hug your baby or babies - and to everyone else, I hope you told your mom how much she means to you. here are a few more photos from the festivities!

miles and his grandma

playing with papa's remote

my crazy siblings...minus helen :(
4 comments:
Wow, that "glow" they promised has yet to make it's debut!! Could I possibly look less amused or any paler??
I actually thought you looked very nice - honest to God. You can thank Marc though -- if you really don't like it. I am sure he will say - at least I don't have the Moe cut! Those horrible pics will come in handy for a later time :) That'll teach him to listen to his family when they tell him to cut his hair! :)
looks like you all had a great mothers day
jess k
The pic of the Kroening family is really fantastic - you all look great! At least Miles picks his own nose...G loves to stick her fingers up anyone else's nose.
PS - Beth, the 'glow' is an urban myth. Nobody gets it, except maybe for Heidi Klum (and she is clearly not from this planet).
Post a Comment