I'm ONE today!
birthday waffles
baby + syrup = bath!
auntie beth, mommy, & I drove up to see auntie nykki in the hospital
grandma gave me some pop-beads!
I ate some pumpkin pie (yes, that's a make-shift candle)
bye-bye nykki...get better SOON!
opening a few pre-party gifts:
a chicco chair and vanilla smileys from beth & seth
a vikings jersey from wisconsin cousins craig, courtney, & carly
a remote controlled car from the maios
an iPhone from papa...oh, maybe not
five silly monkeys book & puppet from mommy & daddy (movie with actions to follow)
ate pizza
had a cupcake
had a bonfire
time for sleep!
opening a few pre-party gifts:
a chicco chair and vanilla smileys from beth & seth



2 comments:
happy birthday miles! cant believe how fast that year went by :) what a wonderful little boy you have! gift is on the way (late in "reed" style)
xoxo ali
Happy Birthday buddy! I have my trucks all ready for when you come to play. Mom said I could also show you how to go down the slide in the basement. It's just our size. I also picked out some cool stuff for you to play with. Mom and dad had to buy it though. I hope it's warm when you come. But you never know up here! See you in a few weeks. PS... Hope you doggy feels better soon Love, Ethan
Post a Comment