we started swimming lessons last week. it's a 5 session water readiness course for 9-24 month olds through community education (held at my alma mater john adams middle school). I was terrified that miles would freak out at the very sight of the water. but much to our surprise...he LOVES it!! he gets a big smile on his face and seems to enjoy all of the activities. kyle has been gracious enough to volunteer to don a swimsuit and go in. I am feeling less than bathing suit ready and have some pretty vivid memories of my old junior high swimming pool...not good.
2 days ago







4 comments:
Well done, Miles! You can teach G all of your fancy moves at the cottage this summer.
Too cute...The pictures and video are both great!
Yeah Miles!!! Love how he claps at himself in the water! Marc and I can't wait to see you this weekend - it's been a whole month since I saw you guys!! Time flies! Hey Rob- let me know if I need to stop at IKEA, I am heading up in that direction Saturday to drop Marc off at the airport. If I don't hear from you, I'll give you a call.
A genious AND a star swimmer....setting the bar a little high aren't we Miles?? You'll have to start teaching your cousin all your tricks right away!! The video is too cute and I'm with Auntie Jen, I LOVE that he's clapping as if to say "Yay Daddy, we're getting it now!" Also, LOVE the pic of him sitting on the No Diving sign...frame-worthy I'd say!!
Post a Comment