getting a ride from uncle clayt
helping daddy fix computers
come here tinker & tessie! I have your toy!!
ready for an airplane ride
ooh!
look at my EIGHT teeth!
giggling at olivia & papa
reaching on tip-toes
olivia hung out with us a lot over spring break - she even slept over one night!
daddy is so silly...that's MY cell phone!
stack 'em up and knock 'em down!
new trick: opening things with my teeth...
...need I say more!
tasting daddy's "turf-n-turf" sandwich. don't ask.
daddy's home!
we've decided that getting dressed is torture
that must not have been SO bad after all!
getting braver and more balanced every day...watch out!
watching daddy go to work
helping daddy fix computers
come here tinker & tessie! I have your toy!!
ready for an airplane ride
ooh!
look at my EIGHT teeth!
giggling at olivia & papa
reaching on tip-toes
olivia hung out with us a lot over spring break - she even slept over one night!
daddy is so silly...that's MY cell phone!
stack 'em up and knock 'em down!
new trick: opening things with my teeth...
...need I say more!
tasting daddy's "turf-n-turf" sandwich. don't ask.
daddy's home!
we've decided that getting dressed is torture
that must not have been SO bad after all!
getting braver and more balanced every day...watch out!
watching daddy go to work





3 comments:
He is getting so big! Hope you have a great Easter!
He is the cutest little thing! I could just gobble him up! The pictures of him seeing his dad coming and going from/to work are so sweet. Talk to you soon!
Cutie, cute, cute!
Post a Comment