ew mom, this stuff is nasty! maddie hated it, loved oatmeal! so cute, thanks for sharing. Happy Thanksgiving send my love to everyone :) and give mr.miles a kiss from his long lost mke family that can not wait to hug him
Very cute! I like when he puts his finger up like he's giving you one more shot at this...He did really good for his first time!
What happened to the hot fudge sundae?
Smart kid - I'd go for the ice cream & martini too!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
ew mom, this stuff is nasty! maddie hated it, loved oatmeal! so cute, thanks for sharing. Happy Thanksgiving send my love to everyone :) and give mr.miles a kiss from his long lost mke family that can not wait to hug him
Very cute! I like when he puts his finger up like he's giving you one more shot at this...He did really good for his first time!
What happened to the hot fudge sundae?
Smart kid - I'd go for the ice cream & martini too!
Post a Comment