Sunday, November 30, 2008

gobble gobble

miles spent his first thanksgiving surrounded by fun...food, family, and furry friends. we went out to grandpa randy's early on thanksgiving morning. kyle recently found a super8 projector on ebay, so we sat around and enjoyed some old home movies. at one point, miles was sitting next to the screen and a shot of kyle sitting on the floor at about the same age came up...I must say that the two of them looked eerily similar. I know that most people say he looks like me, but his mannerisms are very "kyle"! after eating a yummy meal at 11am, we went to grandpa and grandma becker's house for what I like to call thanksgiving meal: part deux - just what I (and my waistline) needed...a second ginormous meal in a matter of hours. did I also mention that meant twice the pumpkin pie? all in all I would say it was a fantastic day. we have so much to be thankful for.
waiting to get ready for turkey day...watching signing time in his robe

the kroening guys: clayt, kyle, randy, miles, and conrad

our little "theater" (that's kyle on the screen!)
sitting in my dad's old rocking chair

happy thanksgiving!!

grandma & grandpa becker

great-grandpa & great-grandma greseth

great-grandma becker

silly uncle marc

tired after all the turkey fun!

1 comment:

Jan said...

That's a GREAT picture of the 3 of you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...