the annual becker family halloween bash was held last night...and everyone came dressed up in some sort of fun costume!!! it's always fun to see what everyone will be. this year our family came as hot dog vendors with mr. miles dressed as a little hot dog. miles only donned the wiener portion of his costume for a few minutes...he discovered rather quickly that it would make an excellent chewie.
2 days ago



3 comments:
I am so jealous! We used to have huge halloween parties in Beijing where we would dress up. That looks like so much fun! Miles was precious as a hot dog. Too cute! But I have to give my favorite award to my girl Sarah P. See, y'all know down deep you really love us conservatives ;-)
Everyone looks terrific, but I'd have to give the big award to Jen as Palin. LOVE the props!!
hi guys! thanks for posting all the great pictures of the halloween party. everyone was so creative...as usual. marc was hilarious - love the tinted eyebrows:) miles is cute as ever, can't wait to meet the little guy in just a little over 6 weeks! love, laurie
Post a Comment