Thursday, November 20, 2008

treasure hunt

well...we did it! we got my grandma becker's treasures all sorted, priced, and sold! she has moved from her home of 47 years to a new apartment complex - complete with 10 foot ceilings, complimentary breakfast, underground heated parking, free shuttle to local stores, and a beauty parlor! she's very happy with her choice for a new pad and we are glad that she won't have the worry of home maintenance anymore. so...miles and I spent the majority of last week getting her house ready for the big sale. he was a little trooper and put up with napping in the stroller and entertaining himself. he's such a happy and content little baby. here are some pictures from the week...stay tuned for some shots from the saturday sale! sorting, sorting, and more SORTING

my grandma's FABULOUS collection of hats

I'm ready to go home and see daddy

can I have a drink??

taking a lunch break with grandma g & jan

happy as a clam

pricing the goods

hanging out with auntie beth

2 comments:

Jan said...

Miles is sitting up so good! Wow!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute! I love his BIG smile all the time. He's getting so big - especially the one where he is in his carseat ready to go home. Gosh, 6 months already in a couple days. Can't wait to see you in about a month. Love you all! Hello to Kyle and a big kiss for Miles:)
Laurie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...