miles turned six months yesterday and we just happened to go out to eat. I was craving a yummy hot fudge sundae and we decided to let miles taste some of it in celebration of turning 1/2 of a year! keep in mind...he's never had anything besides milk and a swallow of bath water...oops! by the way...that is my oh-so-delicious coconut-tini you see in the photo!!!
one yummy hot fudge sundae coming up!
one yummy hot fudge sundae coming up!






5 comments:
I could use a good coconut-tini and a hot fudge sunday myself!
I agree Jan! On another note, I can't BELIEVE it's been 6 months already!! I guess Doug is right, time DOES fly when you're having fun:-)
WOW WE can't believe how fast the months have gone either! But Grandma sure would agree that whipped cream would be my choice over bland baby cereal for my first taste too:)
We love you buddy!
Grandpa and Grandma and Nykki too!
Happy 6 month B-day Miles! Enjoy your first taste of prunes. (Ethan's favorite!)
Happy 6 months! You are the cutest thing:)
Post a Comment