here's the inevitable belly shot - I know you've all been dying to see my giant growing mid-section! (I included the bare-belly one to show just how HUGE I am!!) I am feeling large & in charge...but great. baby is still very active, but has "dropped" - which is encouraging. I am struggling with swollen feet and getting comfy while sleeping, but nothing I can't handle. trust me, I've done my fair share of complaining, but I feel pretty lucky to have had a fairly uncomplicated pregnancy. the nursery is basically ready and the diaper bag is all packed with both a boy & girl outfit. we'll have to wait to see which one gets to be the lucky "coming home from the hospital outfit." which, by the way, kyle didn't know was needed and allowed me to go pick out with assistance from auntie beth! we had such fun shopping!! I threw in some pictures of tinker & tessie lounging on the couch with me...they are excited for the baby too! I will keep everyone posted on my progress and let you know when I finally go into labor. we're in the home stretch!!!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I can't believe my little sister is about to give birth:-) I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!! You look great Rob:-) Love you guys!! :-), Beth
You look so great Robin! 15 days away! It's so close. I can't wait to come see you. We will stop playing phone tag one of these days. Love you both-Laurie
2 comments:
I can't believe my little sister is about to give birth:-) I'm so excited I can hardly stand it!! You look great Rob:-) Love you guys!! :-), Beth
You look so great Robin! 15 days away! It's so close. I can't wait to come see you. We will stop playing phone tag one of these days. Love you both-Laurie
Post a Comment