sorry this took me a bit to get downloaded and posted. we've been busy getting everything ready for baby k's impending arrival! however I had to post about the great shower thrown by my sister-in-law, jen, and my two cousins, tressa & brie. they are all so creative and crafty...they came up with some fun and unique ways to remember the day. each person wrote a special message for the baby for a scrapbook and then drew/wrote on a white square of fabric that brie is going to sew into a quilt! we enjoyed lots of yummy sweet treats as well :) I was so glad to have the chance to sit and chat with my great family and friends. they definitely showered us with too many beautiful gifts...we are so blessed! I just wanted to post some pictures to show the wonderful time we had. thanks ladies!!
No comments:
Post a Comment