
what a gorgeous day for a run. not that I would know. I admire all of you who can get out the and pound the pavement. I'm fully convinced that you're either bitten by the running bug or you're not. I clearly have a great race bug repellant. kyle, on the other hand, has got this running thing down. his motto is "go fast or go home." clearly evidenced by this year's race results. two years ago I tried hard to make it to the park before the time that kyle estimated he would run by...we didn't make it. last year we walked there with jen and baby callan in the crispy, cold weather. this year, we drove. I figured that at 39 weeks pregnant, I deserved it.


kyle came cruising by just a shade past his "scheduled" time. not his fastest race, but we still thought he did great!

lucky for the little guys, the race is just across the river from one of our favorite parks. so naturally we stopped to play. man I love these two.




there are just mere hours until our two sweet boys...

...become big brothers.



No comments:
Post a Comment