I don't try to hide it. I love planning birthday parties for my children. I realize that they are still so little and many of the details that I love so much will mostly go unnoticed. but that's beside the point. I enjoy it and seeing their little faces light up when they walk into their birthday party makes it all worth it. so without further ado...here is our little shin-dig for our mini-conductor.





we are blessed to have both sides of our families living near us and love that we can all celebrate together. the little cousins are growing up and starting to enjoy party favors. that makes me happy!





I tried to plan the party to coincide with the end of nap time. while that was the case, henry did not wake up in the best mood. he spent the first half an hour curled up on nana's lap.

just leave it to the presents and cake to bring him out of his shell a little bit. he has definitely figured out what presents are and that they are for him. lucky for miles, he does a fairly decent job of sharing.

although we see quite a bit of this around our house too!

cake!

daddy decided that forks were optional and let little buggy dive in head first. after a good pound of butter cream frosting, we decided to pry him away.

thank you to everyone for coming and loving up on our precious little boy.





he is certainly a gift and we treasure every moment with him!




No comments:
Post a Comment