Tuesday, July 5, 2011

daddy.

I could gush on and on about how he has no idea what a natural he is, how much I enjoy watching him play with the boys, or how I am blessed that we are on the same parenting page. but it's obvious.
DSC_2204.jpg
people make a point to tell me that I'm a lucky woman to have found such a devoted daddy (& hubby).
DSC_2167.jpg
he loves his baby boys...
DSC_2172.jpg
...and they adore him.
horsey ride.jpg
happy fathers day honey!

2 comments:

Mike, Nancy, and Nykkole said...

Yep I agree that he sure comes across as if he has had years of experience with little people! The fact of the matter is it's not true but you would never know it watching him be a "daddy". He surely is one of the best and yes, you are very lucky, as are the boys, to call him yours:)

sara said...

i love that expression on miles face in the pic where he's on kyles back - and yes, those kroening boys are quite special!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...