technically this is henry's eleventh month, but that just confuses me when I'm actually posting his ten month pictures. so we'll just go with it, right? yes, I realize that he is nearly eleven months old, but I'm officially WAY behind on blogging and, to be honest, these pics weren't taken that long ago. it's not my proudest mommy moment, but oh well. henry bug is a busy bug. b-u-s-y. he's an absolute sweetheart and will melt your heart as soon as you hear him say "hi!"
a few weeks ago he decided that crawling up the stairs was easy peasy and has taken quite a liking to climbing on anything. in particular, the little picnic table. it's hard to already be saying "no" to the little guy, especially when he just scrunches up his nose and laughs at you!
he's taken quite an interest in talking these days. I remember that miles was talking a little at this age too, but for some reason I thought that henry would let miles do the talking for him. not so. he has LOTS to say and we are thrilled to hear him learn new words or watch him bust out another new sign. the favorite words: daddy, momma, hi, oh-oh, papa, nana, puppa (puppy), ah-duh (all done), and my personal fave - uh dat? (what's that?). oh and he's signing daddy, cookie, more, and all done. genius - I know.
during our latest trip to the ER for an ear infection (on friday night no less), henry weighed in at a "whopping" 19.75 pounds...fully dressed. miles weighed more than that two months earlier! he's still our little peanut. a brave and sometimes bucky little man. his spunky spirit and darling personality are the perfect combination.
2 days ago














1 comment:
Oh, Robin, I see you in those eyes and smiles of Henry!! He does have more hair than you did, though!!! What a sweetie!!
Post a Comment