his little toes were kicking back and forth and his hands were going in circles as I placed the first bite into his mouth. smile.
then the second bite. gag. the rest of the bowl was met with varying funny faces that only our little henry-bug can make. he scrunches up his nose, sniffs, and purses his lips just so. it brings a smile to all of our faces.
miles takes his role as big brother quite seriously and didn't hesitate to help feed henry. he was so gentle and patient with the new little eater. he kept saying "henry is eating cereal! good job henry bug!!" I love him.
toward the end, he started to cry when the spoon came close to him, so I took that as a sign that this boy was d-o-n-e. I will welcome back the days of steaming, food processing, and freezing bags upon bags of little cubes of baby food. it's a bit of work, but I secretly love it. and so even though I wish I could keep my baby tiny a little longer, I will embrace this next stage and watch with excitement as he begins to experiment with food.











3 comments:
Way to go Henry Bug!!! Your little scrunched nose just melts my heart every time!! And little Miles is such a gentle and caring big brother, they are both little angels! Love you little buddies:-)
Adorable!!! Looks like he'll grow to love his food like his big brother!! Time goes by way too quickly and I know you're enjoying every moment!! Relish that time as it is so precious!!!
Great Grandma G
i love the wrinkled nose pics, reminds me of when i was little. always wrinkled my nose up like that, the boys are still cute as ever. hope to see them soon. auntie jess
Post a Comment