as many of you know, miles is quite the little talker these days. his new favorite phrase is "don't like it" - this apparently applies to anything he would rather not do at the moment. for example, if he asks for his blankie or teddy out of the crib and I hand it to him saying "yep! it's nap time!!" he says, "take it, don't like it" the other day at papa & nana's house he "don't like" daddy either, because he wanted to stay and play with brian instead. I guess this is just a taste of what is in our near future. he loves, loves, LOVES numbers and letters and has recently begun to sing the ABC song. I heard him do it this morning while he was waiting in his crib for us to come get him. it was so adorable! I tried to get him to do it at breakfast while I taped him. unfortunately, he tends to get a little stage fright, so I wasn't able to get him to finish the song. oh well...here is a video of some things miles is saying and doing these days. take note of how he refers to himself as "you" - as in "help you", "carry you", "hold you!"
2 days ago



3 comments:
Again, one word for you.....MENSA!
Oh, Mr. Miles!!! Love you buddy! Miss you too! Give kisses to the new baby tomorrow! You're going to be a great big brother!
1. Liked how Kyle was using the get smart mindset and telling Miles he was working hard.
2. knowing the alphabet? that is not normal!
3. love how he almost gets plowed with the shopping cart at the end.
Post a Comment