poor kyle was up before dawn to try to plow us out. my parents gifted us the most amazing snow blower and for the first time EVER...kyle has agreed to give it a shot. all was going along famously until the wheel of the blower came off. needless to say, it was back to good ol' shoveling and followed by a brisk walk to work. that's right...my wonderful husband trudged through the blizzard both ways today. it's about a 20 minute walk. I offered to drive him, but it didn't make much sense to drag miles out onto the roads. I, on the other hand, was overjoyed to have a day off of work and even more happy to stay home with my monkey all day. he and I had lots of fun lounging around in our cozy fleece and slippers. we colored, played play doh, read books, set up his new bed, and made some key lime bars. I'm sure he enjoyed his time home with me too, but I was upstaged by the foot of snow outside our window. when kyle came home from work, we bundled the little guy up and let him test out his new winter gear. after 15-20 minutes, he was still toasty warm and bone dry...thank you lands end!
perhaps santa needs to bring miles a toddler sized snow shovel






2 comments:
Ador-bable! "Hard Worker", that one is priceless:-) And the "OK"...always a favorite, so cute:-) Bummer about the snow blower wheel but I'm glad that at least the snow was somewhat fluffy instead of wet and heavy!
Poor Kyle! I now know what amazing inventions snow blowers are! Looks like y'all got dumped on too!
Post a Comment